Enjoy 3 days in beautiful Barcelona and see live the most important football players in action
Wednesday 12th of March:
- Arrival to Barcelona, transfer to 5 Star City Center Hotel.
- Transfer to Camp Nou where you will have VIP seats in the Stadium along with an exclusive catering dinner.
Thursday 28th of November:
- Our local guide will take you to a half day city tour visiting Gaudi’s masterpieces and the Picasso Museum. Choose between a walking tour or a bicycle tour.
- Have lunch in the Barrio Gotico hopping for tapas, we will show you the best traditional places.
- Have a little rest and at night we will take you to see a traditional flamenco show that will please your senses while you have a delicious Spanish dinner.
Friday 29th if November:
- Time to cook! You will begin the day visiting the traditional Boquería Market where you will buy the ingredients as a local. Afterwards you will learn how to cook a “paella” or a “Spanish tortilla” in a fun ambience and create you own lunch menu.
- Barcelona is a shopping paradise: in the afternoon you will be guided in a shopping tour where you will meet the hippest shops not yet know by tourists.